• Breaking News

    Blog is all you want to know about Relationships and Psychology.

    Psychology and Relationship

    Blog is all you want to know about relationships and their connection with psychology

    Saturday 19 November 2016

    Reality of existence


    Yes, life is hard, thank God!
    Sometim:yes I think about life in the following way: I had a prior life, totally different from what I experience today. I was very well behaved, generous and thoughtful, so God decided to send me to heaven. And that’s where I am now.
    Heaven is a fascinating and challenging place. Yes it is hard, but that’s what makes it heaven. I am given challenges to accomplish, like having to survive, to raise a family, to do what I can do to make the world better, to try to understand how the world works. These challenges are the primary joy of my current heaven, and I thank God I was not sent to Hell, where probably I would be doomed to the worst punishment of all—not fire and brimstone, but boredom. Why is solitary confinement the worst prison punishment? Because it consists of intense boredom!
    My guess is that in hell you are not allowed to do anything interesting, but are confined to sitting on clouds, playing sweet music on a harp, and listening to others play their sweet tunes. It’s a dreadfully boring existence, made worse by the fact that it will go on for eternity. Recall that Huckleberry Finn decided that if Tom Sawyer was going to go to hell, that’s where he Huck also wanted to go.
    My greatest joys in my life have come from successfully meeting hard challenges. Does anybody enjoy video games which are easy to defeat? No! Those are no fun. People get joy from challenges.
    Thank you, God, for sending me a heaven that is hard!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel